Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Growing Old is a Thing of the Past

Recently I've a lot of people guessing how old I am. It's no problem for me if they guess it wrong as long as its younger than my real age. I guess it just one of those "perks" that come with age. People say you can't stop time, and that's really true. Somehow I wish I could stay like this for as long as I live - in the prime of my life. But I guess that's just wishful thinking, there's no such thing as a fountain of youth. At least that's what I used to believe.
Recently a friend of mine told me of a new discovery in the field of genetics, a technology so great that it can stop aging. I thought to myself "yeah, right" even if there were such technology it would cost millions of dollars and even if it were commercially available it probably would not be available in the Philippines. But much to my surprise it wasn't any of those. In fact it was so affordable it was changing lives everywhere, and it was soon to be available in the Philippines.
When the new line of products arrived containing the new technology I was so amazed, the products had quite an appeal as the effects could be seen almost instantly. Not only would ageloc technology make you feel younger or look younger, but it would actually make you young, coupled with the galvanic spa device from NU Skin, its a twice more amazing.
I was a skeptic at first and now I'm a believer, as some would put it "to see is to believe" - with NU Skin's ageloc technology I have seen its effects and how it works. I indeed truly believe. Now growing old is a thing of the past, as the new trend would now be growing young, all that thanks to ageloc and NU Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment